A girl’s wedding is a once in a lifetime event and therefore every bride wants to make this matter memorable in every way. From the event location to decorations, preparations, jewelry and wedding dresses; The bride-to-be wishes to have everything perfect.
Every bride strives to look her best on her wedding day. She has the right to do so because the only person who gets the maximum spotlight is the bride. In order to look flawless, she has a wide variety of dresses to choose from for her wedding attire. No matter what she wears, be it a designer salwar kameez, a designer lehenga or a designer saree, her ultimate goal is always to look more beautiful. Contemporary brides are not afraid of experimentation. One piece of clothing that makes a big statement as a wedding dress is the fashionable, stylish Indian wedding loan gas.
Intricately embroidered, heavy, long designer lehengas combined with a choli is proving to be the obvious choice of today’s brides. The introduction of vibrant colors and luxurious fabrics gives these popular Indian lehengases a rich feel. Although red is considered to be the most affordable color for Indian brides, brides these days are gradually shifting their tastes from conventional to fashionable designs when it comes to their wedding dresses. Since no specific dress code has been set for Indian brides, they will experiment with their bridal look to every extent to look elegant and stunning.
Indian designer lehenga are available in a wide variety of colors. Some of the popular color swatches that are very popular with brides are:
- A lighter palette of shades of red, yellow, magenta, and blue is perfect for brides with dark complexions. Add some shine to your wedding look with precise accessories and jewelry. Bold gold jewelry gives your bride avatar an impeccable look.
- Emerald is the new color for 2013 and Burgundy has been ruling the color chart since autumn 2012. So go for a deadly combination of these two trendy colors if your wedding is planned for February through March 2013.
- Tangerine and other shades of orange are best choices for summer and monsoon weddings. This color has gained huge popularity recently, and it also highlights the beauty of brides with fair complexions.
- Embroidery, zari and zardozi work with traditional motifs and patterns that emphasize the look of a wedding dress. Therefore, warmer hues such as maroon, burnt orange, emerald, eggplant and metallic blue are just a few colors that always get thumbs up when it comes to bridal attire. Whether she’s wearing a designer saree, designer salwar kameez, or lehenga, a bride will look flawless and gorgeous.
- Softer hues like pastels and citrus hues are going to be great this wedding season. For Indian designers, choose lehengas dipped in these colors and make a fashion statement without overdoing it.
Experience the beautifying Indian dresses!