Usually the bride chooses the dress for her bridesmaids. Well, it is a bit difficult to choose a color or style that could flatter all of the bridesmaids in the wedding. Of course, you can’t please every bridesmaid. But you can arrange for all of the bridesmaids involved to have a nice afternoon shopping together to find their favorite style. Also, the online auction site can offer many resources. Why not ask them to send you their beloved styles and then decide together what to wear to the wedding reception? Try to find designs without too many embellishments or frills. This way they can recycle these bridesmaid dresses for other special occasions.
If you want to choose a style that flatters everyone, avoid the flowing details:
* Bridesmaid dress in the same color as the wedding dress. If you want the picture to look beautiful, you can go for a bridesmaid dress in the same color family that is near your wedding dress shade.
* Big shoulders style dress is not a good choice for most women. Petite bridesmaids can drown in the fabrics, and tall women can look too big in the puffy shoulders.
* Mini skirt dress will not work for all body type bridesmaids. If you don’t want to have a beach wedding, it is not a good idea to ask your bridesmaids to wear mini skirt dresses.
* Most women don’t want their butts to be focused. Try not to choose dresses with large butt bows.
* Pale colors might look good on the frame, but they are difficult to complement on any skin type. The light-skinned bridesmaids can look good with pale colors. For the dark-skinned bridesmaids, it’s a different story.
* Themed bridesmaid dress. When it comes to a themed wedding, you should pay special attention to the bridesmaid dress. Do not over- or under-dress.